AUTOWORLD UK Ltd – COVID19 Statement
Your safety is our highest priority
It is vitally important that you are able to visit our dealership safely, so we have worked responsibly in accordance with Government guidelines on COVID-19 to implement the following safety measures:
- We have carried out Covid-19 Risk Assessments issued by the Government. Click here to view.
- We have placed convenient floor markings in all our dealership to help you keep a safe distance of 2 metres.
- We have also introduced a limit to the number of people inside our dealership.
- All of our colleagues will wear a face masks, and we have installed protective screens at all workstations.
- All desks, workstations and card payment machines are cleaned & sanitised regularly.
- Car sanitation
With these safety measures in place you can be assured that we are committed to keep both our customers and staff safe.
We are very much looking forward to welcoming back our customers to Autoworld.
Ludovic Troyes, Managing Director