Covid statement and FAQs
Your safety is our highest priority
Here at Autoworld we are taking the spread of COVID-19 extremely seriously.
Our priority is always the safety and well-being of our employees and our customers.
Following the announcement from the UK government regarding new lockdown measures from 5th January, our vehicle showrooms are now temporarily closed until further notice.
However, you can still shop in confidence online by requesting a virtual appointment, video call, live chat and reserve the vehicle of your choice. Our online sales team are here to assist you with your next vehicle purchase.
We have a fantastic range of new, nearly new, used cars and vans available and we also offer a contactless Click & Collect and home delivery service.
During the new lockdown our After Sales operations will remain open for essential service and MOT work. Please note maintenance and MOT services are available by appointment only. To book an appointment please call us or Click here to book online.
If you have a vehicle on order with us, vehicle handovers can go ahead as planned. We have adapted our vehicle handover process to be in line with COVID 19 guidelines and our sales teams are in the process of contacting you to provide an update.
Our After Sales operation is open for all service and MOT work.
To book an appointment please call us or Click Here to book online
It is vitally important that you are able to visit our dealerships safely, so we have worked responsibly in accordance with Government guidelines on COVID-19 to implement the following safety measures:
– We have carried out Covid-19 Risk Assessment issued by the Government Click Here to view
– We have placed convenient floor markings in all our dealerships to help you keep a safe distance of 2 metres.
– We have also introduced a limit to the number of people inside our dealerships
– All of our colleagues will wear a face masks, and we have installed protective screens at all workstations.
– We have made hand sanitiser readily available for all customers and colleagues to use. Upon arrival at the dealership we kindly ask you to sanitise your hands thoroughly.
– All desks, workstations and card payment machines are clean
Please note that all customers visiting our premises will be required to wear face masks and coverings.